Both were filed and updated years ago, but they were SCHEDULED to be made public in September 2020.
Proof That Rothschilds Patented Covid-19 Biometric Tests in 2015 and 2017 with a plan to inject all of humanity with a magnetic biosensor of multi-dimensional nano graphene and ferric oxide for the purpose of contact tracing and control.
A Multi-Dimensional Platform of Magnetic Reduced Graphene with Attached Nano Particulates of Ferric Oxide, Aluminum Oxide, Silicon, and Gold.
Both patents were filed and updated years ago, but they were SCHEDULED to be made public in September, 2020 with the announcement by WHO, CDC and the Central Bankers of the fake orchestrated Plandemic.
This is sufficient evidence that they knew and planned in 2015 what’s going to happen in September, 2020 with the release of a bioweapon NOT a vaccine!
The rest is now happening in real time and the result is hundreds of millions of souls have been connected and linked to the "Internet of Things" to be completely controlled, physically, emotionally, mentally and financially!
What Are the NON-DISCLOSED Ingredients in the Coronavirus Vaccine That Makes This All REAL and NOT Propaganda!
1. Electrical and Thermal Properties of Conductive Polymer Nanocomposites - Dr. Christopher Igwe Idumah
nanostructured conducting polymers in biosensors - Dermot Diamond
3. Immobilization Techniques in the Fabrication of Nanomaterial-Based Electrochemical Biosensors: A Review - juan david cuervo velasquez
4. Biosensing Devices: Conjugated Polymer Based Scaffolds - Saniye Soylemez, Melis Kesik
5. Chemically Modified Carbon Nanotubes: Derivatization and Their Applications - Malingappa Pandurangappa
6. Composites of intrinsically conducting polymers as sensing nanomaterials - Mira Josowicz
7. The 7/7 Attacks - A Case Study in Intelligence Failure - Rhys Martin
10. An integrated platform for advanced diagnostics - Sandro Carrara
11. Electrical and Thermal Properties of Conductive Polymer Nanocomposites - Idumah, C. I. (2021) Academia Letters. https://doi.org/10.20935/AL2290
12. Galpaya, D. (2012). Recent Advances in Fabrication and Characterization of Graphene-Polymer Nanocomposites - Galpaya, D. (2012) Graphene, 01(02), 30–49. https://doi.org/10.4236/GRAPHENE.2012.12005