Indian nationalism has struck a different path. It wants to organize itself or to find full self-expression for the benefit and service of humanity at large … God having cast my lot in the midst of the people of India, I should be untrue to my Maker if I failed to serve them. If I do not know how to serve them I shall never know how to serve humanity. And I cannot possibly go wrong so long as I do not harm other nations in the act of serving my country.
Mahatma Gandhi (Young India, 18 June 1925, p211)
- GANDHI'S TEN RULES FOR CHANGING THE WORLD
- THE MURDER OF MAHATMA WAS ORDERED BY ROTHSCHILD
- GANDHI, THE JEWS AND PALESTINE
- KHAZARIAN MAFIA - ZIONISM, NAZISM AND SATANISM
- MAHATMA GANDHI REJECTED ZIONISM
- MOSSAD IN SOUTH ASIA
- INDIA IN COGNITIVE DISSONANCE
- UNDERSTANDING GLOBAL ECONOMIC MAFIA
- CASTEISM: THE PERVERSION OF A LEGITIMATE VEDIC SYS...
- SCIENTIFIC VERIFICATION OF VEDIC KNOWLEDGE
- EXOPOLITICS INDIA
- HOW TO FIGHT MONSTERS AND WIN
ALL TRUTH PASSES THROUGH THREE STAGES; FIRST, IT IS RIDICULED, SECOND, IT IS VIOLENTLY OPPOSED, THIRD, IT IS ACCEPTED AS BEING SELF-EVIDENT. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
I WILL TELL YOU ONE THING FOR SURE. ONCE YOU GET TO THE POINT WHERE YOU ARE ACTUALLY DOING THINGS FOR TRUTH'S SAKE, THEN NOBODY CAN EVER TOUCH YOU AGAIN BECAUSE YOU ARE HARMONIZING WITH A GREATER POWER. (George Harrison)
THE WORLD ALWAYS INVISIBLY AND DANGEROUSLY REVOLVES AROUND PHILOSOPHERS (Nietzsche)
- ► 2020 (363)
- ► 2019 (166)
- ► 2018 (228)
- US corporate government will shut down unless the ...
- How Society Kills Your Creativity
- It is Not Just North Korea But Asia That is in US ...
- British Origins Of Contemporary Naxalite Insurgency
- Gamechanger: India, Pakistan and Iran Joining BRIC...
- 8 reasons the New World Order hates Syria
- Removing the rot from the system is vital but we a...
- Gandhi’s Anti-Vaccine Views Ring True A Century Later
- The Magician Awakes
- No light at end of this tunnel
- Trump is being blackmailed
- Maya, the Illusion of the Self
- Evidence Shows Extraterrestrials Have Been Shuttin...
- Nepal's Military Set to Use Meditation To Relieve ...
- Chemical Weapons Attack In Syria Exposed As False ...
- ▼ April (15)
- ► 2016 (191)
Thursday, April 27, 2017
Doing Nothing Is Better Than Being Busy Doing Nothing ~ Lao Tzu
When it comes to our modern day society, there is no doubt that we are being told how to live and what our lives are supposed to look like. When we are born we have our parents imposing their ideas and beliefs onto us about what is right and what is wrong and then from there we are usually enrolled into the public school system. Here is where a lot of our natural, inherent creative abilities unfortunately come to die.
In many cases, the school system doesn’t celebrate gifts in the realm of art, music, poetry etc. Rather, the more logical analytical ways of knowledge are celebrated, such as math, science, and memorization. Sure, these are important gifts as well and they should be celebrated, but not all people fit into that mould. And then what happens to those gifts that are left untapped and never brought forward into our world for everyone to enjoy? Well, society wants us to believe that those gifts do not fit into our system and we can’t make a living by utilizing them. What a conundrum.
Madrid based animators, Daniel Martinez Lara and Rafa Cano Mendez showcased this issue perfectly by putting together this 7 minute short to teach us a lesson on what happens to your life when you allow your creative abilities and talents to be drowned out by the daily 9-5 grind.
This film also touches on parenthood and how important it is to let go of the idea of a desired outcome for your children and to let them figure out for themselves what it is they would like to do. Of course every parent wants the best for their children, but we have to remember what is our best is not necessarily the best for our children. We need to be able to recognize the level at which we are just succumbing to the pressures of society as well. At some point letting go and trusting can go a long way.
This critically acclaimed short film was made entirely with a type of software called Blender, an open-source 3D rendering program. It was dedicated “to our families, for helping us not to lose our color.”