Indian nationalism has struck a different path. It wants to organize itself or to find full self-expression for the benefit and service of humanity at large … God having cast my lot in the midst of the people of India, I should be untrue to my Maker if I failed to serve them. If I do not know how to serve them I shall never know how to serve humanity. And I cannot possibly go wrong so long as I do not harm other nations in the act of serving my country.
Mahatma Gandhi (Young India, 18 June 1925, p211)
- SCIENTIFIC VERIFICATION OF VEDIC KNOWLEDGE
- INDIA IN COGNITIVE DISSONANCE
- CASTEISM: THE PERVERSION OF A LEGITIMATE VEDIC SYS...
- GANDHI, THE JEWS AND PALESTINE
- KHAZARIAN MAFIA - ZIONISM, NAZISM AND SATANISM
- MAHATMA GANDHI REJECTED ZIONISM
- MOSSAD IN SOUTH ASIA
- GANDHI'S TEN RULES FOR CHANGING THE WORLD
- UNDERSTANDING GLOBAL ECONOMIC MAFIA
- EXOPOLITICS INDIA
- ► 2019 (165)
- Western civilization heading for a reboot over the...
- The Builder Of NASA’s Apollo Communications System...
- Yellow Vests and the Vortex of Paris
- Secret head of world finance, Cardinal Pell, fired...
- Coming Out of the Consciousness Closet - What to D...
- Secret war centers on SWIFT after George Bush Sr. ...
- 'Shiva Was An Extraterrestrial and Could Still Be ...
- Victory is Near: SpyGate is Timed to Blow
- The Antidote To The Deep State/Cabal
- Quantum Physics is the Medicine for our Time
- Freeing Ourselves from Religious Dogma
- In historic move, P2 Freemasons—the Black Sun wors...
- To be alone
- Zionism, Judaism and the Jewish State of Israel
- ▼ December (15)
- ► 2017 (218)
- ► 2016 (192)
ALL TRUTH PASSES THROUGH THREE STAGES; FIRST, IT IS RIDICULED, SECOND, IT IS VIOLENTLY OPPOSED, THIRD, IT IS ACCEPTED AS BEING SELF-EVIDENT. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
I WILL TELL YOU ONE THING FOR SURE. ONCE YOU GET TO THE POINT WHERE YOU ARE ACTUALLY DOING THINGS FOR TRUTH'S SAKE, THEN NOBODY CAN EVER TOUCH YOU AGAIN BECAUSE YOU ARE HARMONIZING WITH A GREATER POWER. (George Harrison)
THE WORLD ALWAYS INVISIBLY AND DANGEROUSLY REVOLVES AROUND PHILOSOPHERS (Nietzsche)