Indian nationalism has struck a different path. It wants to organize itself or to find full self-expression for the benefit and service of humanity at large … God having cast my lot in the midst of the people of India, I should be untrue to my Maker if I failed to serve them. If I do not know how to serve them I shall never know how to serve humanity. And I cannot possibly go wrong so long as I do not harm other nations in the act of serving my country.
Mahatma Gandhi (Young India, 18 June 1925, p211)
- SCIENTIFIC VERIFICATION OF VEDIC KNOWLEDGE
- INDIA IN COGNITIVE DISSONANCE
- CASTEISM: THE PERVERSION OF A LEGITIMATE VEDIC SYS...
- GANDHI, THE JEWS AND PALESTINE
- KHAZARIAN MAFIA - ZIONISM, NAZISM AND SATANISM
- MAHATMA GANDHI REJECTED ZIONISM
- MOSSAD IN SOUTH ASIA
- GANDHI'S TEN RULES FOR CHANGING THE WORLD
- UNDERSTANDING GLOBAL ECONOMIC MAFIA
- EXOPOLITICS INDIA
- ► 2019 (165)
- Saudi-Israeli “axis of evil” being taken down by i...
- THE SONG OF THE 144000
- The fall of the Zionist house of Saud plus possibl...
- How Draco Reptilians Helped Nazis - David Wilcock
- Mysterious Deep-Space Flashes: 19 More 'Fast Radio...
- The capture of Health Freedom
- The world is about to learn about Khazarian mafia ...
- The people of the world are rising in rebellion ag...
- Where should the power be?
- How to Turn the Tables on Authority Like a [email protected]*%ing...
- Truth is a pathless land
- Desperate Khazarian mafia is plotting fake alien i...
- CERN Particle Accelerator Experiments Fail Could S...
- A War in the Heavens: In the Far Reaches of Outer ...
- ▼ October (14)
- ► 2017 (218)
- ► 2016 (192)
ALL TRUTH PASSES THROUGH THREE STAGES; FIRST, IT IS RIDICULED, SECOND, IT IS VIOLENTLY OPPOSED, THIRD, IT IS ACCEPTED AS BEING SELF-EVIDENT. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
I WILL TELL YOU ONE THING FOR SURE. ONCE YOU GET TO THE POINT WHERE YOU ARE ACTUALLY DOING THINGS FOR TRUTH'S SAKE, THEN NOBODY CAN EVER TOUCH YOU AGAIN BECAUSE YOU ARE HARMONIZING WITH A GREATER POWER. (George Harrison)
THE WORLD ALWAYS INVISIBLY AND DANGEROUSLY REVOLVES AROUND PHILOSOPHERS (Nietzsche)