Indian nationalism has struck a different path. It wants to organize itself or to find full self-expression for the benefit and service of humanity at large … God having cast my lot in the midst of the people of India, I should be untrue to my Maker if I failed to serve them. If I do not know how to serve them I shall never know how to serve humanity. And I cannot possibly go wrong so long as I do not harm other nations in the act of serving my country.
Mahatma Gandhi (Young India, 18 June 1925, p211)
- SCIENTIFIC VERIFICATION OF VEDIC KNOWLEDGE
- INDIA IN COGNITIVE DISSONANCE
- CASTEISM: THE PERVERSION OF A LEGITIMATE VEDIC SYS...
- GANDHI, THE JEWS AND PALESTINE
- KHAZARIAN MAFIA - ZIONISM, NAZISM AND SATANISM
- MAHATMA GANDHI REJECTED ZIONISM
- MOSSAD IN SOUTH ASIA
- GANDHI'S TEN RULES FOR CHANGING THE WORLD
- UNDERSTANDING GLOBAL ECONOMIC MAFIA
- EXOPOLITICS INDIA
- ► 2019 (165)
- ► 2018 (233)
- World Religions Unite as Prelude to Extraterrestri...
- Historic changes in central Europe Asia and elsewh...
- The End of the (Petro) Dollar: What the Federal Re...
- Petrodollar doomed as Qatar breaks ranks and sells...
- WORLDWIDE RESET IMMINENT !
- Is the Asgardia Breakaway Civilization Planning to...
- Anti-Deep State Gamechanger SCO Doubled its Streng...
- The Luciferian Doctrine
- India: corruption scandals reveal a gaping hole in...
- Exposed: the Nazi roots of the European Union
- Hundreds of trillions of dollars worth of gold now...
- The Paris Climate Accord is GENOCIDE against plant...
- Sociopaths or Psychopaths
- US and Russia to put the squeeze on Rothschild con...
- ▼ June (14)
- ► 2016 (192)
ALL TRUTH PASSES THROUGH THREE STAGES; FIRST, IT IS RIDICULED, SECOND, IT IS VIOLENTLY OPPOSED, THIRD, IT IS ACCEPTED AS BEING SELF-EVIDENT. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
I WILL TELL YOU ONE THING FOR SURE. ONCE YOU GET TO THE POINT WHERE YOU ARE ACTUALLY DOING THINGS FOR TRUTH'S SAKE, THEN NOBODY CAN EVER TOUCH YOU AGAIN BECAUSE YOU ARE HARMONIZING WITH A GREATER POWER. (George Harrison)
THE WORLD ALWAYS INVISIBLY AND DANGEROUSLY REVOLVES AROUND PHILOSOPHERS (Nietzsche)