Indian nationalism has struck a different path. It wants to organize itself or to find full self-expression for the benefit and service of humanity at large … God having cast my lot in the midst of the people of India, I should be untrue to my Maker if I failed to serve them. If I do not know how to serve them I shall never know how to serve humanity. And I cannot possibly go wrong so long as I do not harm other nations in the act of serving my country.
Mahatma Gandhi (Young India, 18 June 1925, p211)
- SCIENTIFIC VERIFICATION OF VEDIC KNOWLEDGE
- INDIA IN COGNITIVE DISSONANCE
- CASTEISM: THE PERVERSION OF A LEGITIMATE VEDIC SYS...
- GANDHI, THE JEWS AND PALESTINE
- KHAZARIAN MAFIA - ZIONISM, NAZISM AND SATANISM
- MAHATMA GANDHI REJECTED ZIONISM
- MOSSAD IN SOUTH ASIA
- GANDHI'S TEN RULES FOR CHANGING THE WORLD
- UNDERSTANDING GLOBAL ECONOMIC MAFIA
- EXOPOLITICS INDIA
- ► 2019 (155)
- ► 2018 (233)
- US corporate government will shut down unless the ...
- How Society Kills Your Creativity
- It is Not Just North Korea But Asia That is in US ...
- British Origins Of Contemporary Naxalite Insurgenc...
- Gamechanger: India, Pakistan and Iran Joining BRIC...
- 8 reasons the New World Order hates Syria
- Removing the rot from the system is vital but we a...
- Gandhi’s Anti-Vaccine Views Ring True A Century La...
- The Magician Awakes
- No light at end of this tunnel
- Trump is being blackmailed
- Maya, the Illusion of the Self
- Evidence Shows Extraterrestrials Have Been Shuttin...
- Nepal's Military Set to Use Meditation To Relieve ...
- Chemical Weapons Attack In Syria Exposed As False ...
- ▼ April (15)
- ► 2016 (192)
ALL TRUTH PASSES THROUGH THREE STAGES; FIRST, IT IS RIDICULED, SECOND, IT IS VIOLENTLY OPPOSED, THIRD, IT IS ACCEPTED AS BEING SELF-EVIDENT. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
I WILL TELL YOU ONE THING FOR SURE. ONCE YOU GET TO THE POINT WHERE YOU ARE ACTUALLY DOING THINGS FOR TRUTH'S SAKE, THEN NOBODY CAN EVER TOUCH YOU AGAIN BECAUSE YOU ARE HARMONIZING WITH A GREATER POWER. (George Harrison)
THE WORLD ALWAYS INVISIBLY AND DANGEROUSLY REVOLVES AROUND PHILOSOPHERS (Nietzsche)