Indian nationalism has struck a different path. It wants to organize itself or to find full self-expression for the benefit and service of humanity at large … God having cast my lot in the midst of the people of India, I should be untrue to my Maker if I failed to serve them. If I do not know how to serve them I shall never know how to serve humanity. And I cannot possibly go wrong so long as I do not harm other nations in the act of serving my country.
Mahatma Gandhi (Young India, 18 June 1925, p211)
- SCIENTIFIC VERIFICATION OF VEDIC KNOWLEDGE
- INDIA IN COGNITIVE DISSONANCE
- CASTEISM: THE PERVERSION OF A LEGITIMATE VEDIC SYS...
- GANDHI, THE JEWS AND PALESTINE
- KHAZARIAN MAFIA - ZIONISM, NAZISM AND SATANISM
- MAHATMA GANDHI REJECTED ZIONISM
- MOSSAD IN SOUTH ASIA
- GANDHI'S TEN RULES FOR CHANGING THE WORLD
- UNDERSTANDING GLOBAL ECONOMIC MAFIA
- EXOPOLITICS INDIA
- #TheStorm: How to prepare for a global corruption ...
- U.S. government suffers from terminal Epstein-Barr...
- The Rise of the Hindu Religious Factor in Indian P...
- SATANISM EMPOWERED: THE NEW WORLD ORDER
- How Rockefeller Founded Deep State Pharma And Wage...
- Will there be a sudden, earth-shattering “event” l...
- Epstein Murdered to Hide Satanic Pedophile Network...
- KARL MARX WAS ROTHSCHILDS’ THIRD COUSIN
- A look at power centers negotiating world governme...
- Beyond Article 370: The Colonization of Kashmir an...
- What's the Difference Between Fate and Destiny? - ...
- SAVE NALLAMALLA
- Detailed plan for world future planning agency pre...
- Creating a New Paradigm
- How Deep State's intervention in Kashmir was thwar...
- War on Terror Manipulations
- ▼ August (16)
- ► 2018 (233)
- ► 2017 (218)
- ► 2016 (192)
ALL TRUTH PASSES THROUGH THREE STAGES; FIRST, IT IS RIDICULED, SECOND, IT IS VIOLENTLY OPPOSED, THIRD, IT IS ACCEPTED AS BEING SELF-EVIDENT. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
I WILL TELL YOU ONE THING FOR SURE. ONCE YOU GET TO THE POINT WHERE YOU ARE ACTUALLY DOING THINGS FOR TRUTH'S SAKE, THEN NOBODY CAN EVER TOUCH YOU AGAIN BECAUSE YOU ARE HARMONIZING WITH A GREATER POWER. (George Harrison)
THE WORLD ALWAYS INVISIBLY AND DANGEROUSLY REVOLVES AROUND PHILOSOPHERS (Nietzsche)