Indian nationalism has struck a different path. It wants to organize itself or to find full self-expression for the benefit and service of humanity at large … God having cast my lot in the midst of the people of India, I should be untrue to my Maker if I failed to serve them. If I do not know how to serve them I shall never know how to serve humanity. And I cannot possibly go wrong so long as I do not harm other nations in the act of serving my country.
Mahatma Gandhi (Young India, 18 June 1925, p211)
- SCIENTIFIC VERIFICATION OF VEDIC KNOWLEDGE
- INDIA IN COGNITIVE DISSONANCE
- CASTEISM: THE PERVERSION OF A LEGITIMATE VEDIC SYS...
- GANDHI, THE JEWS AND PALESTINE
- KHAZARIAN MAFIA - ZIONISM, NAZISM AND SATANISM
- MAHATMA GANDHI REJECTED ZIONISM
- MOSSAD IN SOUTH ASIA
- GANDHI'S TEN RULES FOR CHANGING THE WORLD
- UNDERSTANDING GLOBAL ECONOMIC MAFIA
- EXOPOLITICS INDIA
- ► 2019 (166)
- ► 2018 (233)
- Earth's Economy Glorifies Waste, Exploitation, Deb...
- The road to Rome leads through Mecca and Jerusalem...
- Galactic Codex
- The Vedas and UFO Shapeshifter
- Alternative 3 and Global Consciousness
- Russians Chinese and Americans plan massive campai...
- Identifying and Understanding an Indigo
- The Establishment is threatened like never before
- The truth about Antarctica And Global Warming
- Out of 20 G20 leaders 19 are fraud endorsing banks...
- Human Race Get Off Your Knees by David Icke
- Be You Again, Divinity In The Flesh!
- Forces of Light and Forces of Darkness
- We are Living in the Most Important Time in the Hi...
- The Final Countdown
- Clean up of Khazarian filth continues in US Japan ...
- Slave Colony on Mars Claim goes Mainstream
- ▼ July (17)
- ► 2016 (192)
ALL TRUTH PASSES THROUGH THREE STAGES; FIRST, IT IS RIDICULED, SECOND, IT IS VIOLENTLY OPPOSED, THIRD, IT IS ACCEPTED AS BEING SELF-EVIDENT. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
I WILL TELL YOU ONE THING FOR SURE. ONCE YOU GET TO THE POINT WHERE YOU ARE ACTUALLY DOING THINGS FOR TRUTH'S SAKE, THEN NOBODY CAN EVER TOUCH YOU AGAIN BECAUSE YOU ARE HARMONIZING WITH A GREATER POWER. (George Harrison)
THE WORLD ALWAYS INVISIBLY AND DANGEROUSLY REVOLVES AROUND PHILOSOPHERS (Nietzsche)