Indian nationalism has struck a different path. It wants to organize itself or to find full self-expression for the benefit and service of humanity at large … God having cast my lot in the midst of the people of India, I should be untrue to my Maker if I failed to serve them. If I do not know how to serve them I shall never know how to serve humanity. And I cannot possibly go wrong so long as I do not harm other nations in the act of serving my country.
Mahatma Gandhi (Young India, 18 June 1925, p211)
- SCIENTIFIC VERIFICATION OF VEDIC KNOWLEDGE
- INDIA IN COGNITIVE DISSONANCE
- CASTEISM: THE PERVERSION OF A LEGITIMATE VEDIC SYS...
- GANDHI, THE JEWS AND PALESTINE
- KHAZARIAN MAFIA - ZIONISM, NAZISM AND SATANISM
- MAHATMA GANDHI REJECTED ZIONISM
- MOSSAD IN SOUTH ASIA
- GANDHI'S TEN RULES FOR CHANGING THE WORLD
- UNDERSTANDING GLOBAL ECONOMIC MAFIA
- EXOPOLITICS INDIA
- ► 2019 (166)
- ► 2018 (228)
- ► 2017 (215)
- From Cover-Up to Catastrophe
- Mossad Named in Brussels False Flag Bombing Attack...
- ISIS attacked Brussels? The US created ISIS? There...
- Marx and Satan
- The Film That Will Change the Face of the 2016 Ele...
- Lal Salaam To Comrade Krishna
- Dangerous Games
- Bring Down Corporatocracy
- These Adivasi Women Are Eliminating the Practice o...
- Video Proof: BBC, CNN, and FOX News Staged Attacks...
- Shocking New Snowden Confession: “Climate Change i...
- India Refuses to Join US Naval Patrol vs. China
- Battery Powered Homes
- The Graveyard of the Elites
- Blood In The Red Salute
- I cannot lead you to truth
- Global Reset: When Past & Future Collide… Today
- The Crimes of Israel Continue to Go Unnoticed
- ▼ March (18)
ALL TRUTH PASSES THROUGH THREE STAGES; FIRST, IT IS RIDICULED, SECOND, IT IS VIOLENTLY OPPOSED, THIRD, IT IS ACCEPTED AS BEING SELF-EVIDENT. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
I WILL TELL YOU ONE THING FOR SURE. ONCE YOU GET TO THE POINT WHERE YOU ARE ACTUALLY DOING THINGS FOR TRUTH'S SAKE, THEN NOBODY CAN EVER TOUCH YOU AGAIN BECAUSE YOU ARE HARMONIZING WITH A GREATER POWER. (George Harrison)
THE WORLD ALWAYS INVISIBLY AND DANGEROUSLY REVOLVES AROUND PHILOSOPHERS (Nietzsche)